Checkmate? State immunity and the international stage
There has never been a more important time to keep a finger on the pulse of international law.
In our State of Play 2021 webinar series, we bring key issues, new developments and future planning to the table. Join us for unique insights and lively discussions.
- State immunity: Thursday 17 June 2021
- Investment arbitration: Wednesday 14 July 2021
- Ever Given, a case study: Thursday 22 July 2021
Request an invitation
Our first webinar looks at new developments in cases involving State immunity before the English courts.
- How and when immunity issues arise during the life cycle of a dispute – Philippa Webb
- State immunity and service (General Dynamics) – Penelope Nevill
- What is a State? Separate entities and constituent territories – Belinda McRae
- Injunctions against States – Alexander Thompson
Attendees will be able to put questions to our panel at the end of the session.