Hong Kong Arbitration Week
The 8th Hong Kong Arbitration Week is in full swing and there is a record number of attendees registered for the week from 40 jurisdictions across the world.
Twenty Essex speakers are participating on various panels throughout the week. Highlights include:
- Sir Bernard Rix (keynote) – “Arbitration in Russia & Asia: Trendspotting and Horizon watching”, hosted by Russian Arbitration Centre on 20 October.
- Sir Bernard Rix and Nakul Dewan SA – “Analysing the Indian arbitration reforms: glass half empty or glass half full?”, hosted by MICIA on 20 October.
- Judith Gill QC – “Sanctions in International Arbitration”, hosted by Cleary Gottlieb/HKIAC on 20 October.
- Dr Michael Moser and Sir Bernard Rix – “ADR in Asia Conference: Arbitrating for Settlement”, hosted by HKIAC on 22 October.
- Sir Bernard Rix – “9th Annual GAR Live Hong Kong”, hosted by GAR on 23 October.
We look forward to seeing clients, peers and industry contacts throughout the week.